Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sânge or sange in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sange may refer to:
- Sange, Tanahun, a village in Nepal
- Sange, Democratic Republic of the Congo, a village in South Kivu Province
- Sange, Tanzania, an administrative ward in the Ileje district of the Mbeya Region
- Gary Sange, a contemporary American poet and professor of poetry at Virginia Commonwealth University
- Sange, Bhiwandi, a village in India
- Sange, an item in the computer game 'DOTA 2.'
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sange.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.